Summer´s finally arrived here in Barcelona and therefore my time spent in front of a laptop reading my feeds is diminishing by the day!
In my post from March 2009 Link building advice from 11 Experts, some real experienced professionals gave great advice on how to best gain links.
But I just stumbled across this interesting post on Keeping track of links with link building tools & spreadsheets. Anyone who ever done link building knows how important it is to keep track of URLs, anchor text, dates etc. Especially keeping track of all data is paramount during link building campaigns, when more than 1 person is working on gaining links.
The 3 link building worksheets & guidelines mentioned are as follows:
- The öntolo Link Qualification Work Sheet
- Ask Kalena link building help
- Your SEO Plan, from the book “Search Engine Optimisation an hour a day” by Jennifer Grappone and Gradiva Couzin.
Additionally in the comments of Ann Smartey´s post are a couple of link building tools listed, which some of you may find helpful.
- Raven SEO tools, which also offer a 30 day free trial (you have to enter your credit card details for the trial!)
And here are a couple I would like to add to the mix:
- Internet Business Promoter, which allows you to download a trial version, which is sufficient if you just work with one website.
- WebCEO, which also offers a free version for download but has some limitations of course.
For anyone pretty new to SEO and link building, this should give you a good overview of what’s available to ease some of the link building tasks for you. I am sure there are many more tools out there, feel free to share them with us!