Junior Link Marketer in Edinburgh
Unfortunately this position has now been filled
We are currently looking to recruit 2 Junior Link Marketers based in Edinburgh.
Please read the full job spec below. If you are interested, please send your CV and covering letter to: hr[at]serps-invaders.com.
Position: Junior Link Marketers
Contract: Permanent/ Part-time
Hours: Full time/ Part time
Salary: 15k-20k pro rata
We are an online marketing agency with offices in Edinburgh and Central London and are currently looking to recruit candidates on a permanent or on a part-time basis. You should be confident, enthusiastic and an articulate person and would work in our department organising, negotiating and buying online media space and generate links to clients’ websites. Additionally you will be responsible to create articles, blog posts and help with other day to day online marketing tasks.
Applicants should have good time management skills, good problem solving skills, a good telesales manner and be service oriented. Additional strong writing skills are a plus, as well as creative and internet savvy candidates. Ideally you will be a self-starter with the ability to manage your own workload, paying close attention to detail. Ideally you will have worked in an agency environment before and enjoy working on a variety of projects simultaneously.
The benefits working with us:
- Full training in all areas of link building and SEO
- Opportunities to diversify your skill set into other online marketing areas
- Great career prospects in a young company
- Working with a wide variety of high profile clients & well known brands
- Competitive holidays
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Supporting the Quality & Link Services Manager in the achievement of strategy and milestones within the team
- Excellent administration skills regarding client communications, email, pricing and commercial negotiation
- Monitoring the administration of relationships & integration to the business
- Logical thinking and new idea creation for link baiting
This will be a great opportunity to work in a successful online marketing agency and be part of a young and enthusiastic team.
If you feel that you’re the right candidate for the job, please apply stating which location you would be interested in working at, including a covering letter outlining why you think you’re the right person for this job and your current CV to info[at]felicitas-betzl.com.