Are you an affiliate whizz kid who blogs on a regular basis? Then you’re reading the right blog post. Bigmouthmedia, the mighty European search company is running an affiliate blogging excellence award B.A.B.E. . So if you fancy winning £1,000 and receiving glory and enhancing your reputation, read how you can get nominated.
How can you participate? It’s as easy as this:
1) Get a friend to nominate you for the B.A.B.E. award.
This is pretty simple- 15 nominations will make it through to the panel.
2) Blog about the affiliate blogger award B.A.B.E.
Just make sure to use some relevant keywords in you copy, so that your post can be found through the Google Blog Search. 5 blogs will make it through to the panel this way.
3) Twitter about bigmouthmedia’s B.A.B.E. awards
But ensure it’s pretty straight-forward to find your blog URL on your Twitter profile!
What are the requirements for a winning affiliate blog:
- The blog has something given back to the affiliate community.
- The affiliate blog should be original or has controversial content.
- The blog will entail new marketing and/or design topics.
Important – Timeframes:
- Start date: 15th of April
- Closing date: 15th of May
- Judging meeting at bigmouthmedia: 22nd May
- Announcement of winner: 29th May
Well, I’m going to nominate Mark, from Digeratimarketing, I think he deserves it!
Good luck for everyone who’s trying to enter!