It’s always interesting to see what experts say about link building. I guess everyone has their own take on that. In December 2007, I shared some insights from gurus on link value factors.
Just a couple of weeks ago, I read Sugarrae’s interview: 11 Experts on Link Development speak out. It’s a really interesting read and covers the insights on link building resources and tips of the following whizz kids in the SEO world.
- Jim Boykin of We Build Pages and Internet Marketing Ninjas
- Rand Fishkin from SEOMoz
- Justilien Gaspard, Link Columnist for Search Engine Watch
- Michael Gray of the Graywolf’s SEO Blog
- Rae Hoffman, CEO of Sugarrae & MFE Interactive
- Andy Hagan who is living the dream at the Tropical SEO Blog
- Todd Malicoat from Stuntdubl
- Debra Mastaler of Alliance Link and the The Link Spiel
- Roger Montti, founder and owner of Martinibuster.com
- Aaron Wall of SEO Book and Clientside SEM
- Eric Ward from URLwire
I like Rae’s idea to get each person to chip in a link building question, which is then in turn is answered by everyone. Nice idea!
As I am planning on having a series of interviews coming up, I may “borrow” this format!